COMMERCIAL SERVICES in Spokane Valley
Trusted Professional Electrical Services for Spokane’s Commercial Businesses
Current Electrical knows that having a functioning electrical system is essential for providing comfort, security, and convenience for you and your business. Whether you’re in need of electrical wiring, electrical repair, or electrical service, our master electricians will ensure the project is completed to your satisfaction. We understand how important it is for your business to be up and running efficiently, which is why we go the extra mile to provide a clean, efficient work presence and a quick turnaround time.
Our Master Electricians Specialize in the Following Commercial Electrical Services:
- Electrical System Maintenance
- Surge Protection
- Lighting and Controls
- Thermal Imaging
- Electrical Wiring and Rewiring
- Lighting Fixtures
- Outlets and Switches
- GFCI Outlets
- Landscape Lighting
- Telephone Wiring
- Computer and Data Cabling
- And More
When it comes to your electrical system, it is extremely important that you hire a licensed and insured electrician to keep your business safe, productive and up-to-code. Our philosophy regarding our commercial services has ensured over a decade of successful projects and satisfied business owners. When you contact Current Electrical for your commercial electrical project, we commit to provide:
- ProfessionalismOur clean, polite and uniformed electricians will treat your business as if it were their own. We offer scheduled appointment times and upfront pricing.
- ReliabilityOur in-depth, ongoing training means we get it right the first time. We are available for 24-hour emergency service at no additional charge.
- SafetyAll of our electricians are fully trained, drug tested, and background checked. We are exclusive partners with the Electric Safety Foundation International.
- ConvenienceOur friendly and knowledgeable electricians always arrive on time in a fully stocked vehicle for fast repairs and installations. A wide range of products and services means you only have to make one call.