Professional Electrical Safety Inspections in Spokane Valley
Your home’s electrical system is easy to take for granted. It’s hidden behind the walls and rarely mentioned until there’s a problem with the power. While proper wiring ensures that our comfort and daily living needs are met, faulty wiring is one of the leading causes of residential fires. You may not have experienced any electrical problems recently, but that doesn’t mean your wiring system is safe. If you haven’t had an inspection in over a decade, it’s time to have an expert provide a thorough assessment. Current Electrical can help protect the integrity of your home’s electrical system with a professional inspection from one of our master electricians.
Faulty Electrical Wiring Statistics
- Faulty electrical systems are the third leading cause of residential fires in the U.S.
- Arcing faults are responsible for more than 28,000 residential fires, killing and injuring hundreds of people.
- Arcing faults cause over 700 million in property damage a year.
- The U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) reports that electrical receptacles are involved in 5,300 fires every year.
Current Electrical Safety Inspection
Current Electrical takes great pride in ensuring the safety and protection of your home and family. Our clean, licensed and experienced electricians are up-to-date with the latest wiring technology and advanced inspection techniques. A routine electrical safety inspection covers:
- Inspection of the electrical installation to ensure it meets national code requirements.
- Inspection of all electrical fixtures.
- Pinpoint any shock or electrocution hazards.
- Check for appropriate surge protection.
- Test arc fault circuit interrupters (AFCIs) to ensure they are operating properly.
- Check all safety and security lighting.
- Confirmation of grounding systems.
- Verification/testing of smoke and carbon monoxide detectors.
- Inspection of the electrical panel for appropriate labels, amps, and operation.
- Examination of outdoor electrical systems.
The Current Electrical expert will provide a detailed, prioritized report on all areas of the wiring system that require repair or replacement.