Professional Electrical Services in Spokane, WA
From Riverside to the Davenport Arts District and all around Spokane County, Current Electrical can help with all of your electrical needs. We have been helping our neighbors in Spokane Washington and the surrounding community since 2002. Our master electricians provide a wide array of professional electrical and lighting services for both residential and commercial clients. Our team is made up of industry professionals and master electricians who have the skill and experience to complete any job. We’re driven to provide superior service, design, and functionality regardless of project scope or complexity. From small electrical repairs to whole-home remodeling jobs, we are the first, best source for electrical and lighting solutions in this vibrant river city.
Superior Electrical Service for Spokane
Our friendly, licensed electricians are committed to making every service call a positive experience for our Spokane customers. This is why we are committed to punctual service and upfront pricing, so there’s no unreasonable window for service – and no surprises on billing. Current Electrical understands that your time is valuable and strives to be punctual and prepared for every scheduled appointment. We also guarantee no hidden fees, hourly rates, or amended amounts; just a straightforward assessment of the job with a price you can count on.
Complete Electrical Services
Do you need a new light fixture replaced? Maybe surge protection for your new WA home? Current Electrical offers a wide array of professional electrical services from the simple to the complex. Our team of skilled electricians has the latest tools and experience to handle:
- Electrical Troubleshooting If you have an electrical problem but are not sure of the cause, our expert electricians can diagnose and repair the issue. Never let an electrical problem go unchecked. A frayed wire or compromised electrical system can easily become a fire hazard.
- Repairs & Code Compliance Our master electricians can help with any residential electrical repair. They can also help update your electrical system to ensure code compliance.
- Panel Replacements & Upgrades Some older homes have electrical panels that are outdated, not the correct size for your system or sometimes both. We can help you with complete panel replacement or upgrade to ensure a safe, secure electrical system for your household.
- Lighting In addition to complete electrical, we have a skilled staff of technicians who can help with all of your lighting needs. We can assist in all major areas of the interior, exterior, and landscape lighting. Whether it’s track lighting for your new entertainment room or outdoor flood lighting for safety and security, we can help light the way.
- Backup Generator Services Ensure your home never loses power with a whole-home generator. Keep your home and family safe during extended blackouts with continuous, uninterrupted power for extended periods. We provide complete generator installation, service, and repair.
- Switches, Outlets & Dimmers Let our master electricians assist with the repair, installation, or replacement of your electrical switches, outlets, and dimmers. We have the tools and the experience to complete the project both quickly and efficiently.
- Smoke & CO2 Detectors Ensure the safety of your home and family with up-to-date smoke and CO2 detectors for your home. We can provide expert insight into the proper placement for the installation of both types of alarm systems.
- Ceiling Fans Keep rooms cooler in the summer and warmer in the winter with a variety of ceiling fan designs. Our experts can help with the installation and replacement of any brand or style.
- Wiring & RewiringOur master electricians can assist with any residential wiring project. Whether you need wiring for a new room addition or have an old home that needs complete rewiring, we have the tools and experience to get the job done.
- Electrical Safety Inspections Do you have a new home that needs an electrical inspection? Maybe your current WA residence hasn’t had an inspection in over a decade? Our skilled electricians can assess your system and go over options for any necessary repairs or upgrades.
Skilled Troubleshooting for Spokane Homes
Our master electricians are skilled troubleshooters who can help solve any residential wiring problem. Continuous education and training ensure that our staff is proficient in the latest technologies – as well as older wiring and components. Meticulous attention to detail and commitment to superior customer service drives our staff to find solutions both quickly and efficiently. If you are having electrical problems in your Spokane residence, give Current Electrical a call today!
Our master electricians can help troubleshoot a variety of wiring problems including:
- Voltage Spikes
- Short Circuits
- Light Fixtures
- Dead Receptacles
- Power Outages
- Underground Wiring
- Appliance/Electronics Shock
- Hot Outlets
- And More!